Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditons
All buyers purchasing from www.MontMotorsports.com agree to the following terms
REFUNDS & RETURNS
If The Item is Not Defective and You want to return it
You may return most uninstalled product within 30 days of the order date. Returning a product that is not defective will however result in up to a 25% restocking fee. This restocking fee covers the various costs associated with processing your order, manufacturer restocking fees we pay, and any discounted shipping we offer. Any shipping the customer paid is NOT refundable. Return shipping is customer’s responsibility. To provide our customers with the best price, and fastest service, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. In the case of a return, you will be asked to return the items to the warehouses they shipped from, which may result in multiple return shipments.
To initiate a return, you must contact us via our email contact us form to request an RMA Number. We will reply with the RMA number and instructions to send back your package. We will refuse and return to sender any returns that arrive to us damaged, or without an RMA number being issued prior.
Product must be returned in new, uninstalled condition, and returned in original UNDAMAGED packaging. Please note specifically returns are not accepted on exhausts that are installed because the customer determines they do not like sound. Exhaust tone is subjective, and there is no way we can allow customers to try exhausts, and then return them for refund.
All returns must be properly packaged and sent with proper insurance. Any returns received damaged or obviously installed will be refused and returned to sender.
Any part that has been installed on a vehicle is no longer applicable for a refund, return, or replacement.
Drag Radials are not eligible for a return - No road hazard protection is offered.
If the Item is Defective and You want to return it
If you receive a part that is damaged or defective, please contact us within 10 business days of receipt. When a part is lost in transit or received damaged, we will initiate a claim with our shipping carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is fully investigated. All parts purchased through Mont Motorsports, LLC. are subject to the manufacturer's warranty ONLY, so defective claims are handled under the manufacturer’s warranty. After the part has been installed, or 10 days have passed, the customer must work directly with the manufacturer to resolve any warranty issues. Installed parts are never returnable for a refund. Mont Motorsports, LLC is also is not liable for any installation labor cost or parts/vehicle damage caused by defective parts.
To initiate a return, you must contact us via our email contact us form to request an RMA Number. We will reply with the RMA number and instructions to send back your package. We will refuse and return to sender any returns that arrive to us with shipping damage, or without an RMA number being issued prior.
Do not install or modify a defective or damaged item, as doing so is in violation of our order terms and can result in the manufacturer’s warranty being voided.
Special Order Items
Some items may be special order specifically for the customers vehicle. These items generally require a deposit or paid in full. Once this deposit amount is notified to the customer and they agree to order the special order item, the deposit becomes non-refundable. These special order items cannot be returned or resold. Cancellations are not allowed on special order parts.
Some specialty items may need to be ordered from overseas or directly from manufacturers and can take 4-6 weeks for delivery. However if you order from us and a problem occurs, these are the steps to follow.
If you order a product, your credit card is charged immediately as stated above. We will notify you the status of the order and the product availability. If you choose to cancel the order after the order has been processed, a 5% cancellation fee will be charged and the remaining amount will be credited back to you.
- All products purchased from Mont Motorsports, LLC. are installed at the buyer’s risk. Mont Motorsports, LLC is not responsible for the installation, or any damages or defects caused to your vehicle by the installation of products sold through this site.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. While we strive to prevent pricing errors, we are not responsible for pricing mistakes, or website technical errors that effect product pricing. If there is a pricing error on the site the customer will be notified and given the chance to cancel the order or pay the difference in the correct price.
- We offer package discounts on both our web site and to customers over the phone. If you want to cancel or return part of a package, you will lose any package discount received. The refund issued will be what you paid minus the full website price of the parts you are keeping. In the case of a return, a restocking fee up to 25% will also be deducted from this refund amount.
- Orders paid for with a check or money order will not be processed until payment is received and cleared (includes PayPal eChecks).
- All images, logos, and product descriptions are the property of their respective manufacturers. Mont Motorsports, LLC. often checks these descriptions for correctness, however cannot guarantee it.
- Coupon codes must be redeemed at time of purchase. We do not apply coupon codes after an order has been placed.
- All warranty issues involving a product purchased from Mont Motorsports, LLC. are to be handled through the manufacturer.
- Mont Motorsports reserves the right to refuse any order
- Mont Motorsports reserves the right to process a refund for any order that can't be fulfilled due to backorders / pricing errors.
- Mont Motorsports reserves the right to ship only to the billing address of the payment method used
- Mont Motorsports reserves the right to refuse shipment on products to certain states if they do not meet state regulations
- None of the products listed on our site are guaranteed to be in stock at any point, whether listed as in stock or not. If this is a concern for you please contact us prior to purchasing these items so that we can check with the manufacturer and provide you with their current estimated lead time(s).
Warranties and Emissions Laws
Any long tube header system or product that replaces the factory catalytic converter is sold for off road use only. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parts they purchase comply with their manufacturer’s warranty, and all local emissions laws. Mont Motorsports, LLC. WILL NOT be liable for any issues or confusion regarding whether or not a product is emissions compliant.
All products purchased through Mont Motorsports, LLC are only subject to manufactures warranties. Mont Motorsports, LLC will not be held liable for any warranty issues for any product that was sold & requires manufacturer warranty.
- Standard shipping is UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, USPS Priorirty Mail, or USPS First Class Mail (for decals). Smaller items are often upgraded for free to USPS First Class mail at our discretion.
- Lost packages, or shipping damages and shortages must be reported to us immediately. Shipping damage or shortage claims must be reported within 7 days after delivery. It is strongly recommended you ensure all products are received and in proper condition before beginning installation. We do not overnight replacements for short shipped or damaged parts.
- If a shipment is lost, misrouted, or damaged we will start an investigation with the shipping carrier. Replacement items will not be sent until the shipping carrier completes their investigation and verifies the loss.
- Refusing a shipment will result in a 25% restocking fee and shipping costs will not be refunded. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Free shipping applies to majority of the products listed on our site. Some items that are larger will be charged with a additional fee at checkout for additional freight cost incurred. To find out if your product qualifies for free shipping check the product description page for each specific product. If your order does qualify for free shipping be sure to select Free shipping during the checkout process.
- Aero Parts and other large shipments are NOT eligible for free shipping. If you order an item that requires freight shipping or exceeds our free shipping threshold, we will contact you after the order has been placed with an accurate freight quote. Coupons and / or promotional coupons do not apply to aero and other large shipments.
Once an order has been accepted, in stock orders cannot be cancelled. Orders also cannot be cancelled the day they are shipping. Special order items are not able to be canceled or returned. Once an item has shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
By visiting MontMotorsports.com you agree to accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Changes to this Privacy Notice, Conditions of Use and Notices:
Personal Information Collected By Mont Motorsports, LLC.:
Mont Motorsports uses information that we collect from our visitors to personalize and improve your visit at MontMotorsports.com. We gather the following types of information:
Information you give us:
Mont Motorsports collects any information which you enter on our Web site. This information is normally provided when you search, buy, participate in a contest, or on-line questionaire, or when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service, sales or technical services through our Web site, telephone, e-mail or live chat. You also provide information when you establish an account with us. Examples of the type of information you may supply us with include your name, address, telephone number, credit card information, e-mail addresses, and financial information.
Automatic Information collected by us:
Whenever you visit our Web site we collect and store information such as "cookies" which remember information about a visitor from one page to the next and from one visit to the next. We collect and analyze the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; password; computer and connection information such as your browser type and version; operating system and platform; purchase history; confirmation when you open e-mail that we send you; the URLs which lead you to and around our Web site including the date and time; the pages and or products you viewed or searched for and the phone number used to call our voice telephone numbers.
Sharing of Information with third-parties:
Data received from customers including demographics, purchasing habits, secure information is only used by Mont Motorsports.
Affiliate Linking Data:
Link to Third Party Site:
Our Web site contains links to third party sites, such as our vendors. Mont Motorsports is not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content found on these sites. We suggest that you check the Privacy Notice of each site you visit.
Third Party Checkout Links:
If you use a third party checkout link on our site such as Paypal, your name, billing and shipping addresses and payment information is transferred to us from your account with the third party to enable you to check out of our site without having to re-enter certain information.
Law Enforcement and Protection of Users:
We will release personally identifiable information to third parties and organizations when we believe it is appropriate for us to do so to comply with the law. We will also do so to cooperate with law enforcement investigations, comply with court orders or subpoenas, protect the legal rights of us and our users, or when we believe it is needed for fraud protection and/ or credit risk reduction.
Our Web site protects the security of personal information you transmit to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input during the transmission to us. We do not reveal your credit card number when we confirm your order. In order to protect against unauthorized access to your account you should sign off when you finish visiting our site.