Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge - OBDII Scan Gauge
Monitor your critical vehicle sensors and data on a compact 2 - 1/16” gauge for countless mounting options using our selection of pods or 3rd party pods.
Includes 6’ cable and many hardware configurations to customize the appearance. Simply plugs in the OBD2 port for most application and installs in minutes.
Provides real time data from the factory sensors and vehicle systems by simply plugging the included 6’cable into the OBD2 port on your 1996 or newer OBD2 compliant vehicle.
- Simple menu driven operation
- For many applications there are numerous display options such as a 2 parameter scrolling graph, 4 parameter display, and 8 parameter screen as well as peak recall.
- Reads factory sensors* such as oil pressure, transmission temperature, air fuel ratio, knock retard, intake air temp, etc. Reads both enhanced and generic parameters.
- Has 2 inputs for additional sensors if you want more than what the factory provided. We have a full line of sensors on our SENSORS PAGE
- Measures 0-60, 1/8, and 1/4 mile times.
- Records and plays back data logs
- Numerous hardware options such as face and bezel color and materials for endless customization options.
- Has bi-directional controls such as cooling fan on/off, intercooler pump on/off, PCM reset, DTC read and clear, tire size correction, gear ratio correction. Not all functions are available on all vehicles, see user manual for specifics for your vehicle.
- High intensity warning lights can be programmed to light using a 1 or 2 parameter algorithm, P1, P1 OR P2, P1 AND P2.
- Optional relay output allows gauge to control other vehicle systems such as nitrous, fans, pumps, etc.
- Standard 2-1/16” (52mm) size for countless mounting options using our selection of pods or other makes.
- For most applications there are numerous display options such as the 2 parameter scrolling graph, 4 parameter bar graph, and 8 parameter screen.
- Peak recall also available on most applications.
- Bezel screws off for easy replacement of face and bezel for customization
- Additional sensors connect to 3 wire harness on rear of gauge. We carry a full line of sensors on our sensors page
Aeroforce Wideband 4.9LSU Air / Fuel Gauge - Add on (+ $199.99)
Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge
The Aeroforce wideband air/fuel kit comes with the following: Digital 12 volt Wideband Controller Unit LSU4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor 10 ft. Sensor Wire Harness 5 ft. Control Unit to Gauge Wire Harness 5 ft. Power Wire Harness Weld- In Sensor Bung Full instructions and technical support Now you can easily monitor and log air/fuel ratio on your Aeroforce gauge or other data logging device with our affordable wideband air/fuel kit. Accurate to 0.1 A/F point allowing you to accurately monitor your engine tune or PCM calibration. According to Bosch, due to the improved sensing element design the LSU4.9 shows higher lifetime robustness over the LSU4.2 This means it generally will have a longer life span and deliver more accurate readings. This sensor draws less power and has some advantages in high flow situations. It can be used in diesel applications as well, the 4.2 is not designed for this.